Book your JFK to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PIT
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Pittsburgh (JFK to PIT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PIT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to PIT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Pittsburgh.
- 174,727 seats were available on flights from JFK to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,781 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PIT that year.
- Comair carried a total of 60,931 passengers from JFK to PIT in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JFK and PIT takes about 65 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Pittsburgh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Pittsburgh from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 66 minutes.
- Comair, JetBlue Airways, American Eagle, Freedom Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 73.93%.
- Flight #1057, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Pittsburgh.
- There were 127,781 passengers that flew from New York to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PIT in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from New York to Pittsburgh.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Pittsburgh is 340 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dead Sea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.