Book your LGA to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to PIT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Pittsburgh (LGA to PIT)
- US Airways operated flights from LGA to PIT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 13 airline companies operating between New York and Pittsburgh.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from New York to Pittsburgh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Pittsburgh from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 59 minutes.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 54,482 passengers from LGA to PIT in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, Comair, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from New York, NY to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The shortest flight between LGA and PIT takes about 59 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 70.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to PIT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Eagle, US Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to PIT for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Flight #4903, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Pittsburgh.
- There were 162,674 passengers that flew from New York to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Pittsburgh is 335 miles.
- 214,279 seats were available on flights from LGA to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162,674 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to PIT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guatemala Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.