Book your JFK to PAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Port-au-Prince airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Toussaint Louverture Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Port-au-Prince (PAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port-au-Prince on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PAP Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Toussaint Louverture Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PAP
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Port-au-Prince (JFK to PAP)
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to PAP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PAP for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 110,916 seats were available on flights from JFK to PAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,573 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PAP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Port au Prince from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 265 seats.
- There were 94,573 passengers that flew from New York to Port au Prince in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Port au Prince, Haiti in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Port au Prince in 2009 was 84.26%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 70,346 passengers from JFK to PAP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PAP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Port au Prince, Haiti.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Port au Prince.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.