Book your JFK to POS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Port of Spain airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and POS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Piarco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to POS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Port of Spain (POS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port of Spain on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to POS Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Piarco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to POS
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Port of Spain (JFK to POS)
- Caribbean Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Caribbean Airlines carried a total of 158,153 passengers from JFK to POS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to POS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to POS in 2009 was Caribbean Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Port of Spain.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to POS for Caribbean Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 154 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Port of Spain in 2009 was 87.52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Port of Spain from Caribbean Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- There were 196,897 passengers that flew from New York to Port of Spain in 2009.
- 220,275 seats were available on flights from JFK to POS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 196,897 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to POS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Louis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Diego Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glenwood Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.