Book your JFK to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PDX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Portland (JFK to PDX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Portland from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Portland.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from New York, NY to Portland, OR.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Portland.
- There were 72,535 passengers that flew from New York to Portland in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JFK and PDX takes about 327 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to PDX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 88,878 seats were available on flights from JFK to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,535 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PDX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Portland, OR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 48,591 passengers from JFK to PDX in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Portland is 2454 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PDX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Portland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PDX for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Portland, OR takes about 329 minutes.
- Flight #643, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Portland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Portland in 2009 was 79.36%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Truck Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.