Book your JFK to PWM flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PWM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PWM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PWM Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PWM
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Portland (JFK to PWM)
- Comair operated flights from JFK to PWM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Portland, ME.
- The shortest flight between JFK and PWM takes about 47 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Portland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PWM for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Portland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Portland, ME in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Portland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Portland from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Portland in 2009 was 72.62%.
- Flight #608, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Portland.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 117,774 passengers from JFK to PWM in 2009.
- There were 166,334 passengers that flew from New York to Portland in 2009.
- 237,948 seats were available on flights from JFK to PWM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166,334 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PWM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PWM in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Portland, ME takes about 48 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Portland is 274 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Martin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sorrento Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.