Book your JFK to PRG flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Prague airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PRG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Ruzyne with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PRG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Prague (PRG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Prague on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PRG Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Ruzyne.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PRG
|Czech Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Prague (JFK to PRG)
- Czech Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Prague, Czech Republic.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PRG in 2009 was Czech Airlines' A310-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A310-3 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Prague in 2009 was 79.17%.
- There were 55,934 passengers that flew from New York to Prague in 2009.
- Czech Airlines operated flights from JFK to PRG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Czech Airlines carried a total of 36,406 passengers from JFK to PRG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Prague, Czech Republic in 2009 was Czech Airlines' A310-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Prague.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Prague from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- 71,457 seats were available on flights from JFK to PRG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,934 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PRG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PRG for Czech Airlines is the A310-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 202 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)