Book your LGA to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to PVD Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to T.F. Green.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to PVD
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Providence (LGA to PVD)
- There were 141 passengers that flew from New York to Providence in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Providence from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Providence in 2009 was 99.3%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Providence.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to PVD in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/B started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Providence, RI in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Providence, RI.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from LGA to PVD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to PVD for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- 176 seats were available on flights from LGA to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 141 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to PVD that year.
- Colgan Air operated flights from LGA to PVD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.