Book your JFK to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PLS Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Providenciales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PLS
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Providenciales (JFK to PLS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Providenciales in 2009 was 69.58%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PLS in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Providenciales.
- American Airlines carried a total of 33,224 passengers from JFK to PLS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PLS for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- American Airlines, North American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from New York, NY to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- 44,720 seats were available on flights from JFK to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,568 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PLS that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to PLS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 33,568 passengers that flew from New York to Providenciales in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Providenciales from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Dallas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.