Book your JFK to POP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Puerto Plata airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and POP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Gregorio Luperon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to POP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Plata (POP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Plata on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to POP Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Gregorio Luperon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to POP
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Puerto Plata (JFK to POP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Puerto Plata in 2009 was 68.62%.
- 86,820 seats were available on flights from JFK to POP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,192 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to POP that year.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
- There were 63,192 passengers that flew from New York to Puerto Plata in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Puerto Plata from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to POP for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Puerto Plata.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from JFK to POP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to POP in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 62,851 passengers from JFK to POP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nags Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.