to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PVR for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to PVR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,838 passengers that flew from New York to Puerto Vallarta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Puerto Vallarta from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 1,838 passengers from JFK to PVR in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Puerto Vallarta.
- 2,815 seats were available on flights from JFK to PVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,838 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PVR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PVR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Puerto Vallarta in 2009 was 67.67%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.