Book your JFK to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PUJ Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Punta Cana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PUJ
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Punta Cana (JFK to PUJ)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PUJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Punta Cana.
- American Airlines carried a total of 54,455 passengers from JFK to PUJ in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PUJ for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to PUJ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Punta Cana from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Punta Cana in 2009 was 85.79%.
- 90,435 seats were available on flights from JFK to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,079 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PUJ that year.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from New York, NY to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- There were 79,079 passengers that flew from New York to Punta Cana in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Germany you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.