Book your JFK to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to RDU
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Raleigh (JFK to RDU)
- There were 208,057 passengers that flew from New York to Raleigh in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, American Eagle, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Raleigh, NC.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 91,886 passengers from JFK to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Raleigh in 2009 was 75.07%.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Raleigh, NC takes about 71 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Raleigh is 426 miles.
- 278,858 seats were available on flights from JFK to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 208,057 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to RDU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to RDU in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Raleigh from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Raleigh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Raleigh.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to RDU using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Raleigh.
- Flight #6817, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Raleigh.
- The shortest flight between JFK and RDU takes about 71 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.