Book your LGA to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to RDU
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Raleigh (LGA to RDU)
- There were 234,222 passengers that flew from New York to Raleigh in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between New York and Raleigh.
- American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Raleigh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Raleigh from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Raleigh, NC takes about 69 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to RDU using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 109,341 passengers from LGA to RDU in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to RDU in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 321,785 seats were available on flights from LGA to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234,222 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to RDU that year.
- The shortest flight between LGA and RDU takes about 67 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Raleigh is 431 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from New York to Raleigh.
- American Eagle, Comair, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Air Canada offer flights from New York, NY to Raleigh, NC.
- Flight #6256, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 28 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Raleigh in 2009 was 70.89%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Detroit? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.