Book your LGA to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to ROA Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Roanoke Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to ROA
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Roanoke (LGA to ROA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Roanoke.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from LGA to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LGA to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to ROA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Roanoke from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from New York to Roanoke in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to ROA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Roanoke, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to ROA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Roanoke in 2009 was 52%.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 26 passengers from LGA to ROA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.