Book your JFK to ROC flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and ROC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to ROC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to ROC Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to ROC
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Rochester (JFK to ROC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Rochester in 2009 was 69.38%.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to ROC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Rochester, NY takes about 50 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Rochester.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Rochester.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Rochester, NY in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Rochester.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Rochester from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Rochester is 264 miles.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 148,009 passengers from JFK to ROC in 2009.
- There were 187,401 passengers that flew from New York to Rochester in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JFK and ROC takes about 50 minutes.
- 286,040 seats were available on flights from JFK to ROC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187,401 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ROC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ROC in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #6708, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Rochester.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Rochester, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to ROC for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines that Fly to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap New Orleans Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.