to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Rochester, MN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 68 seats were available on flights from LGA to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to RST that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 38 passengers from LGA to RST in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to RST in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to RST for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Rochester from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 38 passengers that flew from New York to Rochester in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LGA to RST using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Rochester in 2009 was 55.88%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Rochester.
- Air Greenland offers flights from New York, NY to Rochester, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Anchorage? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Birmingham you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Outer Banks Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.