Book your JFK to FCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Rome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and FCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to FCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to FCO Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to FCO
|Alitalia||Airbus A330 all models|
|Alitalia||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Rome (JFK to FCO)
- Alitalia, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Eurofly offer flights from New York, NY to Rome, Italy.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Rome from Alitalia is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to FCO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Rome in 2009 was 67.48%.
- There were 269,545 passengers that flew from New York to Rome in 2009.
- 388,111 seats were available on flights from JFK to FCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 269,545 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to FCO that year.
- Alitalia carried a total of 114,226 passengers from JFK to FCO in 2009.
- Alitalia operated flights from JFK to FCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to FCO for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Rome, Italy in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Rome.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.