Book your JFK to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SMF Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Sacramento Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SMF
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Sacramento (JFK to SMF)
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Sacramento, CA takes about 330 minutes.
- Flight #171, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Sacramento.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Sacramento.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from New York to Sacramento.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Sacramento in 2009 was 81.42%.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Sacramento.
- The shortest flight between JFK and SMF takes about 330 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SMF for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 110 seats.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 24,601 passengers from JFK to SMF in 2009.
- There were 24,849 passengers that flew from New York to Sacramento in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to SMF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Sacramento from American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Sacramento is 2521 miles.
- 31,178 seats were available on flights from JFK to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,849 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SMF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SMF in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Sacramento, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cleveland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Breckenridge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Hot Springs Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.