Book your JFK to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SLC Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Salt Lake City (JFK to SLC)
- 310,056 seats were available on flights from JFK to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 258,364 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SLC that year.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Salt Lake City, UT takes about 275 minutes.
- There were 258,364 passengers that flew from New York to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- Flight #1064, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Salt Lake City.
- The shortest flight between JFK and SLC takes about 275 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to SLC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Salt Lake City.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Salt Lake City, UT.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Salt Lake City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Salt Lake City from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Salt Lake City is 1989 miles.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 224,051 passengers from JFK to SLC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 77.05%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SLC for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SLC in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Salt Lake City.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Whistler Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Whistler and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Camelback you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.