Book your LGA to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to SFO Route Map
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Outer Banks and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to San Francisco (LGA to SFO)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to SFO for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and San Francisco from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to San Francisco.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to SFO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 51 passengers from LGA to SFO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to San Francisco in 2009 was 27.72%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to San Francisco, CA.
- There were 51 passengers that flew from New York to San Francisco in 2009.
- 184 seats were available on flights from LGA to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to SFO that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to SFO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)