Book your JFK to SJU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to San Juan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SJU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Luis Munoz Marin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SJU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SJU Route Map
Looking for Hertz Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Barbara you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Luis Munoz Marin Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SJU
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to San Juan (JFK to SJU)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and San Juan.
- The shortest flight between JFK and SJU takes about 192 minutes.
- There were 493,030 passengers that flew from New York to San Juan in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to San Juan.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and San Juan from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SJU for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SJU in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to San Juan.
- 588,331 seats were available on flights from JFK to SJU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 493,030 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SJU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to San Juan in 2009 was 82.98%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to SJU using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to San Juan, Puerto Rico takes about 197 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and San Juan is 1597 miles.
- Flight #1639, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from New York to San Juan.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 252,018 passengers from JFK to SJU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)