Book your JFK to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SAL Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SAL
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to San Salvador (JFK to SAL)
- 96,504 seats were available on flights from JFK to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,093 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SAL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was LACSA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and San Salvador.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and San Salvador from LACSA is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 194 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SAL in 2009 was LACSA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- TACA carried a total of 76,467 passengers from JFK to SAL in 2009.
- LACSA operated flights from JFK to SAL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 79,093 passengers that flew from New York to San Salvador in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to San Salvador in 2009 was 79.98%.
- TACA, LACSA offer flights from New York, NY to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SAL for LACSA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Rapid City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Things to Do in Corvallis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Shreveport Louisiana Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.