Book your JFK to STI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Santiago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and STI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cibao Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to STI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (STI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to STI Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cibao Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to STI
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Santiago (JFK to STI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to STI for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to STI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 301,213 passengers that flew from New York to Santiago in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to STI using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 391,256 seats were available on flights from JFK to STI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 301,213 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to STI that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Santiago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Santiago from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 196,062 passengers from JFK to STI in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Santiago, Dominican Republic.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Santiago, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Santiago in 2009 was 79.99%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.