Book your JFK to SDQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Santo Domingo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SDQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Las Americas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SDQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SDQ Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Las Americas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SDQ
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Santo Domingo (JFK to SDQ)
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Santo Domingo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SDQ for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- 377,990 seats were available on flights from JFK to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 293,537 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SDQ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 78.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Santo Domingo from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- There were 293,537 passengers that flew from New York to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to SDQ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 188,072 passengers from JFK to SDQ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SDQ in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Montreal? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brussels Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.