Book your JFK to GRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Sao Paulo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and GRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to GRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to GRU Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to GRU
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|TAM Brazilian Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Sao Paulo (JFK to GRU)
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to GRU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GRU for Tam Brazilian Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 209 seats.
- 339,995 seats were available on flights from JFK to GRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 266,058 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GRU that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Sao Paulo.
- Tam Brazilian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Japan Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Sao Paulo from Japan Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 309 seats.
- Tam Brazilian Airlines carried a total of 117,961 passengers from JFK to GRU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Sao Paulo in 2009 was 75.59%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 266,058 passengers that flew from New York to Sao Paulo in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GRU in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brazil Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.