Book your LGA to SRQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Sarasota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and SRQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Sarasota Bradenton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to SRQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to SRQ Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Sarasota (LGA to SRQ)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to SRQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Sarasota, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Sarasota from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- 266 seats were available on flights from LGA to SRQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 237 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to SRQ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Sarasota in 2009 was 89.74%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to SRQ for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 237 passengers that flew from New York to Sarasota in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to SRQ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Sarasota, FL.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 123 passengers from LGA to SRQ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Sarasota.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)