Book your LGA to SAV flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Savannah airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and SAV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Savannah Hilton Head Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to SAV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to SAV Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Savannah Hilton Head Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to SAV
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Savannah (LGA to SAV)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Savannah from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from New York to Savannah.
- Comair carried a total of 34,966 passengers from LGA to SAV in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to SAV for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Savannah is 722 miles.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Savannah, GA takes about 106 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to SAV in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 50,873 passengers that flew from New York to Savannah in 2009.
- 70,408 seats were available on flights from LGA to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,873 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to SAV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Savannah in 2009 was 71.71%.
- The shortest flight between LGA and SAV takes about 105 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Savannah.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from New York to Savannah.
- Comair, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from New York, NY to Savannah, GA.
- Flight #6689, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Savannah.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to SAV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.