Book your JFK to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Seattle (JFK to SEA)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 302,335 seats were available on flights from JFK to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 258,231 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SEA that year.
- Flight #269, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SEA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 258,231 passengers that flew from New York to Seattle in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JFK and SEA takes about 327 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SEA for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Seattle is 2421 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Seattle.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Seattle.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Seattle, WA takes about 329 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Seattle from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Seattle in 2009 was 84.48%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 137,417 passengers from JFK to SEA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Seattle, WA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Seattle, WA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Seattle.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.