Book your JFK to ICN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Seoul airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and ICN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Incheon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to ICN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to ICN Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Incheon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to ICN
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Seoul (JFK to ICN)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ICN in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 255,061 passengers that flew from New York to Seoul in 2009.
- Korean Air operated flights from JFK to ICN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Korean Air carried a total of 174,218 passengers from JFK to ICN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to ICN for Asiana Airlines is the B747C built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- 339,327 seats were available on flights from JFK to ICN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 255,061 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ICN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Seoul, South Korea in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B747C from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Seoul in 2009 was 77.29%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Seoul.
- Korean Air, Asiana Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Seoul, South Korea.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Seoul from Asiana Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 373 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rome Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cancun Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Luis Obispo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.