Book your JFK to SNN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Shannon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SNN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Shannon with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SNN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shannon (SNN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shannon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SNN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Shannon (JFK to SNN)
- 110,382 seats were available on flights from JFK to SNN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,113 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SNN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Shannon from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 359 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SNN in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SNN for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Shannon in 2009 was 76.76%.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 52,427 passengers from JFK to SNN in 2009.
- There were 85,113 passengers that flew from New York to Shannon in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New York and Shannon.
- Aer Lingus, Delta Airlines, City Star Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa offer flights from New York, NY to Shannon, Ireland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Shannon, Ireland in 2009 was British Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to SNN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santo Domingo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.