to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle offers flights from New York, NY to Springfield, MO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Springfield, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer which started flying in 1998.
- 37 seats were available on flights from LGA to SGF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to SGF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Springfield in 2009 was 10.81%.
- American Eagle operated flights from LGA to SGF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to SGF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Springfield from American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 4 passengers that flew from New York to Springfield in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to SGF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 4 passengers from LGA to SGF in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Springfield.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Washington? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.