Book your JFK to GND flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to St. George's airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and GND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Point Salines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to GND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. George's (GND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. George's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to GND Route Map
Looking for Las Vegas Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Point Salines Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to GND
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to St. George's (JFK to GND)
- There were 15,630 passengers that flew from New York to St. George's in 2009.
- Air Jamaica, North American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to St. George's, Grenada.
- 20,539 seats were available on flights from JFK to GND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,630 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GND that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to St. George's in 2009 was 77.21%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and St. George's from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to St. George's, Grenada in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GND for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GND in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and St. George's.
- Air Jamaica operated flights from JFK to GND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 14,698 passengers from JFK to GND in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)