Book your JFK to ANU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to St. John's airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and ANU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to V.C. Bird Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to ANU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (ANU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to ANU Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to V.C. Bird Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to ANU
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to St. John's (JFK to ANU)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to ANU for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- 15,160 seats were available on flights from JFK to ANU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,795 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ANU that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to St. John's.
- There were 11,795 passengers that flew from New York to St. John's in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ANU in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to ANU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 11,795 passengers from JFK to ANU in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to St. John's, Antigua.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to St. John's, Antigua in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to St. John's in 2009 was 74.39%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and St. John's from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.