Book your JFK to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to STL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to St. Louis (JFK to STL)
- The shortest flight distance between New York and St. Louis is 892 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to STL for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to St. Louis, MO.
- 28,168 seats were available on flights from JFK to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,779 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to STL that year.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to St. Louis.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and St. Louis.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to St. Louis, MO takes about 131 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to STL in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 20,779 passengers that flew from New York to St. Louis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6534, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The shortest flight between JFK and STL takes about 131 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to St. Louis in 2009 was 76.49%.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to STL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to St. Louis.
- Comair carried a total of 20,159 passengers from JFK to STL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Australia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.