Book your LGA to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to STL
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to St. Louis (LGA to STL)
- American Airlines carried a total of 133,042 passengers from LGA to STL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and St. Louis is 887 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to STL for Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Flight #1084, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to STL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to St. Louis, MO takes about 130 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Comair, UNITED, Republic Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to St. Louis, MO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to St. Louis in 2009 was 73.11%.
- The shortest flight between LGA and STL takes about 130 minutes.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from New York to St. Louis.
- There were 133,565 passengers that flew from New York to St. Louis in 2009.
- 184,687 seats were available on flights from LGA to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133,565 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to STL that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to St. Louis.
- American Airlines operated flights from LGA to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and St. Louis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Diego Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disney World Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.