Book your LGA to PIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to St. Petersburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and PIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to PIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to PIE Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paris France Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to St. Petersburg (LGA to PIE)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and St. Petersburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to PIE for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 111 passengers from LGA to PIE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to PIE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and St. Petersburg from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 588 seats were available on flights from LGA to PIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to PIE that year.
- There were 217 passengers that flew from New York to St. Petersburg in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to St. Petersburg in 2009 was 41.86%.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from New York, NY to St. Petersburg, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LGA to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)