Book your JFK to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SYR
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Syracuse (JFK to SYR)
- There were 173,699 passengers that flew from New York to Syracuse in 2009.
- 250,548 seats were available on flights from JFK to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173,699 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SYR that year.
- The shortest flight between JFK and SYR takes about 43 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Syracuse.
- Flight #6520, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Syracuse.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SYR in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Syracuse.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Syracuse.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Syracuse is 209 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SYR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Syracuse in 2009 was 70.21%.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 132,366 passengers from JFK to SYR in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, Freedom Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Syracuse, NY.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to SYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Syracuse from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Syracuse, NY takes about 45 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.