Book your LGA to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to SYR
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Syracuse (LGA to SYR)
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LGA to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 344 seats were available on flights from LGA to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 175 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to SYR that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Syracuse.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 111 passengers from LGA to SYR in 2009.
- There were 175 passengers that flew from New York to Syracuse in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Syracuse in 2009 was 56.55%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to SYR in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Syracuse from Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to SYR for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Syracuse, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.