Book your LGA to TLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Tallahassee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and TLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Tallahassee Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to TLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to TLH Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Tallahassee (LGA to TLH)
- There were 177 passengers that flew from New York to Tallahassee in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 177 passengers from LGA to TLH in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to TLH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to TLH for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Tallahassee in 2009 was 96.72%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Tallahassee, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Tallahassee from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Tallahassee.
- 183 seats were available on flights from LGA to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to TLH that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to TLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)