Book your JFK to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to TPA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Tampa (JFK to TPA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to TPA for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- There were 328,706 passengers that flew from New York to Tampa in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Tampa in 2009 was 71.99%.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Tampa, FL takes about 144 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Tampa.
- 414,825 seats were available on flights from JFK to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 328,706 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to TPA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to TPA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Tampa is 1005 miles.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Tampa.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Tampa from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to TPA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1811, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Tampa.
- The shortest flight between JFK and TPA takes about 142 minutes.
- American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Tampa.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 226,634 passengers from JFK to TPA in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Tampa, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Tampa, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lima and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.