Book your LGA to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to TPA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Tampa (LGA to TPA)
- The shortest flight between LGA and TPA takes about 142 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to TPA for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to TPA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Tampa.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Tampa.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Tampa is 1011 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from New York, NY to Tampa, FL.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Tampa.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to TPA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #475, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Tampa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Tampa in 2009 was 71.34%.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Tampa, FL takes about 144 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 76,532 passengers from LGA to TPA in 2009.
- There were 132,160 passengers that flew from New York to Tampa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Tampa from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 167,535 seats were available on flights from LGA to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132,160 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to TPA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.