Book your JFK to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Tokyo (JFK to NRT)
- Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Tokyo, Japan.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to NRT for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- 374,329 seats were available on flights from JFK to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 282,919 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to NRT that year.
- Japan Airlines carried a total of 99,603 passengers from JFK to NRT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Tokyo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Tokyo from Japan Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 309 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Tokyo in 2009 was 75.43%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Japan Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to NRT in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 282,919 passengers that flew from New York to Tokyo in 2009.
- Japan Airlines operated flights from JFK to NRT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.