to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 52 passengers that flew from New York to Toledo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to TOL for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from LGA to TOL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to TOL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Toledo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Toledo in 2009 was 52%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LGA to TOL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Toledo, OH in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Toledo from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Toledo, OH.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 52 passengers from LGA to TOL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to TOL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.