Book your JFK to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to YYZ Route Map
Looking for Anaheim Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Grand Cayman and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ventura Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to YYZ
|Alitalia||Canadair Regional Jet|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|WestJet||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Toronto (JFK to YYZ)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Toronto in 2009 was 69.73%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to YYZ for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 151,189 seats were available on flights from JFK to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,025 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to YYZ that year.
- Comair carried a total of 42,515 passengers from JFK to YYZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Toronto.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, American Eagle, LAN Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from New York, NY to Toronto, Canada.
- There were 103,025 passengers that flew from New York to Toronto in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to YYZ in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Toronto from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 273 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)