to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to TUS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Tucson.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Tucson in 2009 was 92.38%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to TUS for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Tucson, AZ.
- US Airways carried a total of 144 passengers from JFK to TUS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Tucson from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 310 seats were available on flights from JFK to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 286 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to TUS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 286 passengers that flew from New York to Tucson in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cabo San Lucas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bermuda Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.