Book your LGA to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to TUL Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Rent a Car Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hotwire Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Pete Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Cod Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Tulsa (LGA to TUL)
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to TUL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Tulsa from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Tulsa in 2009 was 74.35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Tulsa, OK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to TUL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from LGA to TUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 708 passengers that flew from New York to Tulsa in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 708 passengers from LGA to TUL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Tulsa.
- 988 seats were available on flights from LGA to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 708 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to TUL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)