Book your JFK to VCE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Venice airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and VCE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Marco Polo with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to VCE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Venice (VCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Venice on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to VCE Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Marco Polo.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to VCE
|Alitalia||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Venice (JFK to VCE)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to VCE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Venice, Italy in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 57,919 passengers that flew from New York to Venice in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to VCE for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 57,919 passengers from JFK to VCE in 2009.
- 67,937 seats were available on flights from JFK to VCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,919 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to VCE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to VCE in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Venice.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Venice from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 243 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Venice in 2009 was 84.59%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Venice, Italy.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Martin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denali Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.