Book your JFK to VIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Vienna airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and VIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Vienna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to VIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vienna (VIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vienna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to VIE Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Vienna Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to VIE
|Austrian Airlines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Vienna (JFK to VIE)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to VIE in 2009 was Austrian Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Austrian Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Vienna, Austria.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Vienna from Austrian Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 307 seats.
- Austrian Airlines carried a total of 77,919 passengers from JFK to VIE in 2009.
- There were 77,919 passengers that flew from New York to Vienna in 2009.
- 91,451 seats were available on flights from JFK to VIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,919 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to VIE that year.
- Austrian Airlines operated flights from JFK to VIE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to VIE for Austrian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 230 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Vienna.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Vienna, Austria in 2009 was Austrian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Vienna in 2009 was 84.71%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.