Book your JFK to WAW flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Warsaw airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and WAW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Frederic Chopin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to WAW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Warsaw (WAW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Warsaw on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to WAW Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Frederic Chopin.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to WAW
|LOT Polish Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Warsaw (JFK to WAW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to WAW for LOTPolish Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 238 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Warsaw in 2009 was 81.26%.
- LOTPolish Airlines carried a total of 56,698 passengers from JFK to WAW in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Warsaw.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Warsaw from LOTPolish Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 238 seats.
- LOTPolish Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Warsaw, Poland.
- LOTPolish Airlines operated flights from JFK to WAW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Warsaw, Poland in 2009 was LOTPolish Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to WAW in 2009 was LOTPolish Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- There were 56,698 passengers that flew from New York to Warsaw in 2009.
- 69,247 seats were available on flights from JFK to WAW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,698 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to WAW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Vancouver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Toledo today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.